Preacher's Cave

POINTS OF INTEREST

Preacher's Cave

At the island's northern tip, this cave is where the Eleutheran Adventurers (the island's founders) took refuge and held services when their ship wrecked in 1648. Note the original stone altar inside the cave. Across from the cave is a long succession of deserted pink-sand beaches.

BACK TO GREGORY TOWN AND NORTH ELEUTHERA

Ready for a trip of a lifetime to Eleuthera And Harbour Island?

CONTACT US TODAY